oooOooOOoh
Before having collapsed and coma-ed for two whole days, I was busy with the dreadful subject Project Work taking up too much valuable time, the much-needed meetup with Chingzx on Tuesday and Ratatouille (a must watch!) on Thursday. A lazy Sunday recuperating and then a very tiring React today. I've surprisingly become quite involved and attached to the cca, especially with the Varese being the place I frequent these past three weeks to find solace, inexplainable warmth and recover.
Well. I'm back, on my feet again. Clear-headed. No more strings attached. With only one goal in mind, and that is I'm gonna ace my Promos. Hey, reach for the moon and even if you miss, you'll land amongst the stars. 20 more days yikesss
I can smile again, no more for show, but for keeps. For myself. (:
Well. I'm back, on my feet again. Clear-headed. No more strings attached. With only one goal in mind, and that is I'm gonna ace my Promos. Hey, reach for the moon and even if you miss, you'll land amongst the stars. 20 more days yikesss
I can smile again, no more for show, but for keeps. For myself. (:

2 Comments:
hey nat, glad you're happy happy as can be again! miss you girls so much. was at raffles city ytd haha walked past mos so many times manzzzz. catch up soon! love ya :) -koay
heyy baby, i'm glad =) thinking of you.. =)) love, cherie
Post a Comment
<< Home